Ron,
As I have and probably end up correcting everyone on this list in the
future, its not "aliens in the outback" its "alien outback"

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Ron Kolesar
Sent: 09 June 2012 19:59
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] games we always come back too?

Hi Darren, from Ron and Leader dog now white to gray haired lab Leader dog
Boz.
I'll test pretty much anything I see that's new and interests me as a blind
gammer and simmer.
I have and enjoy
Blast Chamber since I was a beta tester for it.
then hunter and Troopanum from now known Blind software.
Their address is
www.blindsoftware.com
Then there's aliens in the outback.
then Tenpin alley of course.
Then there's the first ever hand to ear millitary side of the flying coin
Three D Velocity from www.bpcprograms.com Then for the civilian side of the
flying coin, there's Microsoft's Flight simulator version ten.
Better known as fsx.
Version eleven is suppose to be coming out simetime this year.
But to make fsx fully blind friendly, go and take a look at a program called
It's Your plane.
It is a company out of Canada.
their address is
www.itsyourplane.com
There is a small bridge like program that you can down load the zip copy and
install for free and or make a donation to.
To get around the donation message, just reboot your machine.
You'll need to install the three programs in the following order.
1. FSX.
2. FSUIPC.
3. IYP.
I have been using a couple of audio programs both for realistic sounding
weather and realistic sounding sound effects for airplanes and vehicles and
such while on the ground.
but that's another huge story. GRIN.
For those who want to play online.
Check out.
wwww.truckingsim.com
So that's my two cents on this subject.

Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane
paws down any day of the week."