Here are the events scheduled for Friday, June 15th:

Spending Time in God's Word
7:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Diane
Location:  House of Our Lord
Hi All! Come and join Evangelist Diane for Spending Time in God's Word. We will
be looking at the start of mans fall in the garden. We will be looking at
Genesis 3:1-12 scriptures and questions are below as well. Remember our time
for Bible study will be every Friday at 7:00 PM eastern . Please remember to
send me the month you request to give your testimony. We will have testimony
service every 1st Friday of each month. You can email me at:
livebyfa...@mediacombb.net. Look forward to learning more about you and all God
has brought you through in your life.

Genesis 3

1 Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD
God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, has God said, All of you shall
not eat of every tree of the garden?
2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of
the garden:
3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has
said, All of you shall not eat of it, neither shall all of you touch it, lest
all of you die.
4 And the serpent said unto the woman, All of you shall not surely die:
5 For God does know that in the day all of you eat thereof, then your eyes
shall be opened, and all of you shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was
pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of
the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he
did eat.
7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked;
and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
8 And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of
the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God
among the trees of the garden.
9 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where are you?
10 And he said, I heard your voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I
was naked; and I hid myself.
11 And he said, Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten of the tree,
whereof I commanded you that you should not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom you gave to be with me, she gave me of the
tree, and I did eat.

questions:
1. What do you see that Adam did besides eating of the tree of life?
2. Do you see the blame game on sin ? If so explain.
3. How is this fall in the garden relate today's sins?

Books R Us
8:00 PM eastern
Hosted by Linda
Location: Library
Join us tonight as we discuss our two book selections. We will also be choosing
other selections for our next monthly meeting, which will be held on July 20th.
 .

Fact or Myth
9:15 Pm eastern
Hosted by Julie and Sherry
Location: Game Zone
Join Julie and Sherry in the Game Zone at 9:15 pm for this game called Myth or
Fact. Each team will be asked a question on one of the following 6 categories:
health, celebrity, crime, classics, nature and business. The Captain of each
team gets to answer whether they think the question is a myth or a fact. 2
points will be scored for each correct answer. There will be 2 bonus rounds but
beware because you have to bet how many points you think you want to risk
answering one of the 6 categories of your choice. Come on in and join us for
this challenging and informative game.

Have a nice weekend!