Hi Nancy,

Well, I haven't contacted Wizard's of the Coast myself, but apparently
Dark has regarding some Dungeons and Dragons material and got the
brush off. I have no idea if Wizards of the Coast would be any more
helpful to me or not. Especially, since I've already purchased the
books several years ago, and I'm not about to repurchase the books on
the off chance they might e-mail me an electronic copy.

My guess is they would want some proof of purchase such as sales
receipts before considering sending me electronic copies and as I
bought them back about eight, nine, or ten years ago I obviously don't
have any documentation or proof I purchased the books other than the
books themselves. So I have know idea how to resolve that problem.

Cheers!