From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 11:50 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Suggestion for swamp

Hi I'd like to suggest that people don't lose everything when they die in
swamp, especially when larger zombee swarms take longer to kill and you've
more chance of being hit.  You get all this lovely lute then lose it all
because there's so much going on that you were unable to hear that last
zombee sneeking up on you until it's too late.  Maybe Aprone could make it
so you don't lose everything unless you've saved your game at the safezone
first, it might make the game a bit more fair.  What do others think?  From
Lori.