Hi everyone,
For those who don't follow the audiogames forum, Ghorthalon from dragonapps and Erion from Lighttech interactive have finished the first public alpha of dragonflame, a free audiogame development engine. It is, as I've already said, an Alpha, so there might be bugs, and the majority of functionality hasn't been implemented. That having been said, though, it's already very stable and capable. You would probably be able to create games such as scape scate, black square, super liam or judgment day. 2 example games are included showcasing different functionality. The engine is based off of Lua, which is a very easy to pick up language for basic style syntags (what I mean is, it's closer to VB6 than to C++)... which still isn't a good explonation, but what I'm trying to say is, it's not hard to learn. :)
You can get it from
dfe.tdrealms.com