To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 9:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] X-Wheel 1.0.3 released

Teething problems? Maybe if you and my Yellow Lab get into a tug of war using teeth and no hands, there would be a teething problem. He cheats by working his way around the ring to where you grab it. He does have sharp people chewers! Although he only weighs 70 pounds, I'll bet he would win the battle! (ornery grin)

As for the download that includes all current bug fixes, is there an indication that this is the newest file? If not, how recently was this made available? Come to think of it, this might be a suggestion for the future: Put some kind of explanation to indicate that this is the latest version, and when it was made available. This will eliminate possible confusion. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Damien C. Pendleton" <dam...@x-sight-interactive.net>