The problem is actually with the AudioForm. You can only controlC/V if you use the left control. HTH
On 2012-07-06 16:19, Damien C. Pendleton wrote:
Hi Allan,
There is actually a copy paste feature. It works fine on my end.
Email me privately and I'll see what I can dig out. It must be a rare and deep rooted bug because looking at my code yields no possible methods as to how this could go wrong, so I'll have to take you through it step by step to try and reproduce the issue.
Cheers.
Regards,
Damien.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan Thompson" <allan1.thomp...@cox.net>