Rather than have the code and server have to do parity checks to see who isn't doing their part, just let the mission leader kick people from the mission. Wouldn't even need a list, just use the player tracker. Executing the command would kick the person you're currently tracking. This would save having to design some kind of cumbersone UI for this one function, too.

Kai

----- Original Message ----- From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
To: "gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 5:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp suggestion from steady

I'm not sure I like this, as it can take quite a while to find some crates. Perhaps a modified version, if a player doesn't move around the warehouse a bit (trucksitters usually stay in one area) then they have a timer. If, however, a person runs around a lot and tries to find crates (I've gone on missions where I can't find any crates just because people are faster than me) then they shouldn't be booted. In short, my problem with this is that if your trying you'll still get booted.