To: "gamers discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 4:26 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] To Dark regarding godville

Hey Dark,
I got trimmed (I am so ashamed) so I just wanted to say that I agree with you completely on that score. I am also thinking about contacting the game developers about certain things on the web browser side of the game about some of the controls, although I have no idea how to tell them the proper way to fix it to make it more accessible. Any hints on that?

al

"The truth will set you free"
Jesus Christ of Nazareth 33A.D.