Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 3:34 AM
To: kr...@eklyon.co.uk ; Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator reminder: Trimming messages

I do object, only because, as I said, a person may have a single long
idea which is valid. I've had to split up messages before, and it
isn't so bad, but one difficulty I've had is that sometimes I'll
exceed the size limit, but I lose my message, because it isn't
referenced or resent in the rejection. If it was resent, then I could
find a good place to split it up, or I could reread it to see if it
could be modified by me.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard