Kim,

If you head eastward across the field, you'll eventually run into some
beasts and the boss beast, Woodfist.  Woodfist guards the entrance to
the graveyard, which is the next place you'll want to go.  There is a
waypoint just inside the graveyard entrance to the north.

To move between waypoints, use the 'waypoint' command while you're at
a waypoint.  For example, 'way 1' should take you to your first
waypoint, the encampment.  Remember that you can always recall to your
last waypoint if you get lost.

To check which quests you're on, use the 'quests' command.  If you
haven't talked to whelan recently, you might want to do that to
advance to the next stage of the quest.

For quest guides and other help, you can check out our web page at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/quests

Good luck!

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD