----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2012 9:42 AM

Hi everyone, I can't seem to connect to Road to Rage.  I put in the ip
address, and port number correctly but get an error then when I hit escape
it says my version isn't compatible with the server then i get a message
saying server not availible.  Not sure what's going on, it took me ages to
get the game address typed in correctly, and the only download I can find is
the one from the Dragon website.  Could someone tell me where I'm going
wrong.  The imformation I have is
ghorthalon.no-ip.org port number 6789

Thanks from Lori.