Hi, to better increase your size in the Storm8 games, I recommend posting in the add me forums. Just post your code of Storm8 id every month and you will get invites. I also have an account on www.stormatm.com and always get invites when I log on to do my income calculator stuff there. If you sign up on StormATM, my user name is Asmodean in case you want to use me as a referral.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
If you were born in November; you are most probably a mistake from valentines day.