From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 1:54 PM
To: Gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Alteraeon frustration! cannot escape

I was wandering the marsh on north arcase, just trying to get those last few
rooms and the final explorer point, when suddenly bam! I run into a fight
with about a bazillian marsh elders. Despite being slightly higher level for
the area, they slaughtered me in no short order.

When I became aware of this I started typing run run run run, but kept
getting "you couldn't escape!"

This isn't the first time this has happened, but frankly frustrates me,
sinse now, after the couple of hours I spent playing this after noon, I have
less xp than I started with! I admit this might've been partly my fault for
not using dancing light sand checking every single room i walked into, ----
but why can't the run command work properly? It's situations like this that
just make me feel frustrated with the game and incline me not to play.

I have retreat, but that does no good at all. Why won't run work properly?Is
this something that needs to be fixed, or have I just not learnt a command
that is particularly usefull in these situations, ---- or indeed is stealth
the only option meaning my current character setup is pretty useless sinse
I've got thief as my 4th class.

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated, sinse this was really!
annoying.

Beware the grue!