HI everyone.
Who here has defeated Troopanum 2 at normal or insane difficulty?
I would like to share my statistics of my most recent game, along with
a couple of tips which helped me beat Troopanum at normal difficulty.
***Statistics for Game Started on 8/12/2012 8:43:51 PM

Final Score: 855120
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Normal/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 29 minutes 58 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 3438
Laser accuracy: 33.7%
You crashed on the Landing Ship bonus level, so you didn't get any points.
You killed 5 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and
received 75000 points. You were also awarded an extra life.
Number of lives lost: 2
You lost your first life on level 16
You lost your second life on level 16
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 76993 times.
You destroyed 215 Cruiser's
You destroyed 58 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 157 Enforcer's
You destroyed 201 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 136 Liquidator's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You avoided 88 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 2
You picked up a portal on wave 3
You picked up an 80000 point bonus on wave 6
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 7
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 7
You picked up a rifle on wave 9
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 11
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 14
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15
You picked up a portal on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a super laser on wave 15
You picked up a portal on wave 15
You picked up an 80000 point bonus on wave 15
Tips for success.
1. If your goal is to beat the game, then your lazer accuracy will not
be the utmost importance.
Therefore, starting from level 12 and up, I highly recommend you to
rapid fire using the control key as you go across the screen.
2. When you are fighting lord vector  on normal or insane difficulty,
the bomb sounds are softer than on easy difficulty.
Also, in my opinion, they sound a little bit different.
All I can say about this level is that you have to have fast reflexes
and rapid fire as quickly as you can as you go across the screen.
Last but not least, I have several questions for you.
1. When I play normal or insane difficulty, I virtually never land on
the first bonus round.
Does anyone have some tips and tricks which they use to conquer this level?
2. Has anyone here defeated this game at insane difficulty?
Best,
David