Hello,
I have been trying it out. First, I cant figure out the monkeyterm client at all. How do you actually connect to the mud after opening the cyberassault.xml? For now Iam just using VIP to connect. Secondly, Iam having a heck of a time getting anywhere. I keep trying some of the supposed level 15 quests from the shop keepers and cant complete them. The mobs I have to kill are way to hard. Thirdly, I am lvl15 and cant find much in the way of decent gear. I have a few pieces I bought off of auction and from the vending machines but it does not seem to be enough. Anyone have any tips?
Thanks,
Greg Wocher