To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2012 2:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] New Game site for the blind

Hello Fellow Gamers,

My name is Travis Smith. Yes, that is my real last name. Anyway, I am the owner and creater of a new website for the blind and visually impaired. It is called Blind Gameware. My domain is
www.blindgameware.com
On this website you will find a mixture of free and for purchase games. These games are designed with a single purpose in mind. To bring the sighted world to the ears and fingertips of the blind and visually impaired. There are several games on my site currently that try to obtain this particular goal. As of current, my games work only on the Freedom Scientific PAC Mate. However, Soon, I will be supporting Windows Desktops. By the end of the year, I hope to be supporting a variety of other platforms. My site is personally designed by me, and is ensured to be 100% blind friendly. The same applies to all my games. Most of our games are free. Those which are not have a demo which allows you to test drive the game for yourself. There is also several new games that are on the way, and updates to existing games are being made frequently. Please drop by and check us out for yourself.
Travis Smith
Head Developer
Blind Gameware
www.blindgameware.com