Hi Dark,

Right. All of that is pretty flexible as far as I am concerned. If I
wanted to make an exact copy of the game I certainly can but I see no
problem with making custom boards to suit other nationalities given
there are so many different candies or sweets out there. That said,
the game is so basic I could create any number of simple board games
using the same mechanics and game play.

For example, imagine taking the classic Candy Land and giving it a
Halloween type theme. Instead of the Candy Cane Forest you might have
the Haunted Forest. Instead of a Gingerbread House we could have the
Zombie Graveyard. Instead of a Sticky Patch we could have a Pumkin
Patch. Instead of the Candy Castle we have Dracula's Castle.
Basically, instead of Candy Land we get something like Monster Land.
Lol!

Cheers!