HI David,

Not many that I can name off hand. There is Jean-Luc's SoundRTS game
for Mac, there is a Space Invaders clone called Terrestrial Invaders,
Audio Quake, Apple Chess, and loads of interactive fiction type games.
Really at the moment that is pretty much the size of it as far as
accessible games for Mac OS goes. I know Draconis Entertainment have
something in the works for Mac OS, but what it is they haven't said.
If you are looking for something like Tank Commander, Shades of Doom,
or even the Kitchens Inc games your best bet is to install a copy of
Windows via Bootcamp or setup a Windows virtual machine using VMWare
Workstation.

Cheers!