On 10/6/2012 1:00 AM, Oriol Gómez wrote:
Hi,
This should not be happening. What are you using to move' Are you
using the alt+letter keystrokes? Mabe you are pressing them too long
and moving twice.

Best,
Oriol

On 10/6/12, Rick<twelvestring...@verizon.net>  wrote:
On 10/5/2012 4:03 PM, Dennis Towne wrote:
Rick,

I asked around, but I didn't find anyone on the server who has seen
this problem before.  Your best bet is probably to ask on the mush-z
discussion list; you can get the group link and subscribe over at:

http://www.mush-z.com/

Good luck,

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD