Not got this yet but I will...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Clement Chou
Sent: 07 October 2012 18:23
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] escape the house problem

Figured it out... you simply have to move faster. slow dwn if you hear too
much creaking. Don't run, but don't walk too slowly either... and then you
will come across another hide section, followed by another shaking section.
soon as that's over you have to run, and I believe that's it. Honestly I'm
kinda disappointed... it's way too short. Thank god it's free... I don't
think I would've payed for this one.

-----
No virus found in this message.