Hi Dark, Audyssey

Thanks for your interesting review! Much appreciated. Sander and I are thinking of developing an iPhone version of Extant for some time now. Actually, we already got it running for a year on iPhone/iPad but since Extant is not much more than a tech demo without real gameplay, we did not yet persue this project. Our questions are these - for you, Dark, but also the Audyssey community...

- would you be interested in an iPhone version of Extant (and then a full version game, not just the tech demo)? - would you be interested in audio games for (mobile) iOs (iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad) devices? - would you be interested in audio games for (mobile) Android (for example Samsung Note, Galaxy) devices? - how many of you play the adio games that are currently in Apple's AppStore - and what do you think of these?

Thanks for your input. If there's enough interest we might want to make Extant (or another audio game) one of our next projects! Oh, and if you really want a full game version of Extant on PC or Mac, please let us know too :-) And if you don't know what Extant is, check this out:

http://audiogames.net/db.php?id=Extant

Greets,

Richard

http://audiogames.net