Yes: that is if CCleaner does the funcion of cleaning the registery that is. I cleaned both the regular files and registery.

El 12/10/2012 05:56 p.m., Lisa Hayes escribió:
Did you clean your registry with registry cleaner or some other program.
Lisa Hayes

www.nutrimetics.com.au/lisahayes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:32 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Kitchen's Baseball game doesn't find a voice

Hi Jim or whoever is reading this email: On a Windows Xp machine in which I have several Sapi voices I can't get the Baseball or battnig program to work! Only I hear the crowd sounds, but no voice, thus giving an error and won't close. I've had it working fine using the Akapela's Heather Voice which I have as default, but wanted to change the Baseball voice to Ryan; I did f12 and it cycled among Sam and when it got to the RealSpeak Paulina is when it got stuck; it kept on playing the baseball song over and over and over; i had to close via the Control+alt+delete.
Several actions I tried which didn't work?
1.-Uninstalled everything and reinstalled the game system and the Baseball and other games. I was careful to perform the CCleaner and restart the pc. 2.-Deleted the Realspeak Paulina voice so, as I thought, when the game would start, it'll default to the Heather voice as before but no go! I had to reinstall the Paulina Voice because not only the Baseball/batting Practice, but the game system itself didn't work! Upon reinstalling the Paulina voice and when I made sure everything else worked OK, I relaunched the Baseball/batting Practice and The error keeps coming up on both, the Baseball game and baseball practice. 3.-I tried uninstalling the Baseball game by going to Program Files Kitchen Sinc; Uninbase bat; on pressing Enter Windows xp comes up saying it can't find the Uninstabase file! Any other ideas? I might as well give up on Baseball since all other games work great!
Gerardo