Would be nice if there was a way to emulate that synth audio to another
sound card instead of using an actual synth, but. Hey. I'm living a dream I
know

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 3:43 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] question regarding emon games

Hi Shaun,

Well, if you are willing to be flexible its not difficult to rig up a
working Dos system. The easiest way would be to run it as a virtual machine
under VMWare. GW Micro still sells Dectalk external synths and there are
probably people out there willing to sell an older external synth for
cheaper than that. Jaws for Dos is now freeware and last I heard is
available somewhere on the Freedom Scientific site. So right there you have
the makings of a basic Dos virtual machine. Install MS Dos 6.22 into VMWare
Player, install your synth drivers, install Jaws and you'll have a working
Dos system. :D