Hi, once you download the game runner from the web site given already you just install the program. Then you open the game runner and choose to open an adventure. You will have to review the screen with the mouse pointer, but that will work just nicely when using Window-Eyes. I do this all the time with Window-Eyes and Adrift. Just be sure to open the game you want to play from the runner, not the generator since that will assume you want to edit the game or create a new one.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I was gonna try and start living my life on the edge but when i got there I tripped and fell off