@ Yohandy!
Yes it works more or less like you discribed it! And I see you have quite a
nice musical taste ;)

@William
Yes there is a built in timer and a feature that stops the game after a
user chosen amount of minutes! Mp3 is what I meant by "map", don't know how
that "map" came out :P.
Mp3s are obivously loadable!