Hi Shannon.

Hero's Rise is one of the choice of games premium titles, its a multiple choice adventure where you create a character and take him or her through the story. You can play a sample of the game online at www.choiceofgames.com to see if its for you, I love the games they do.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Shannon Dyer
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 9:32 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silver sword and other ios games for access?

What is Heroes Rise? Can you give a bit of information about it?

Shannon
Shannon Dyer
Alumni Council Member,
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
®  and
America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047
solsticesin...@gmail.com
To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation at
www.guidedog.org
or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
www.vetdogs.org
Visit us on facebook at:
www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs