To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:33 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] help contacting shard workshop

Hi list,
I am wondering, does anyone have a contact e mail address for shard workshop? or its owner lorenzo which I guess amounts to the same thing. as I bought zero site recently, and would like to make contact with the developer, but the documentation says to use the forum which according to the website is disabled, perhaps the documentation should be updated to actually give proper contact information, as the website doesn't provide e mail addresses either, and lorenzos official website link on the homepage is broken as well.

I have a few questions and suggestions for the developer and a few problems as well, as I keep getting lots of errors to do with sounds, I have also had trouble with the engines turning off and not coming back on. I also find the games coordinate system very confusing and would like to suggest adding in some kind of autopilot system to make navigation easier.
Thanks for any help,
Alex.