Well done!  I think this'll be a buy for me...

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Shard
Workshop
Sent: 19 November 2012 11:55
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Music Puzzle price, release date and lite version!

Our new audiogame, Music Puzzle will be released the 4 December 2012 at the
price of 7.50 USD.

In addition, instead of a strictly limited demo version, we decided to
release a free version, Music Puzzle Lite, that will have a maximum pieces
number of 10 as the only limitation. In this way Music Puzzle Lite will not
only work as a demo version for you guys to try the game, but will be a fun
little game itself!

Keep checking http://shardworkshop.com/music-puzzle for more updates!

-----
No virus found in this message.