Greetings.

It's been a week since my initial e-mail on this subject, so I'd just like to remind you all that, if you'd like to get in on the Swamp community and be part of the game, record a voice for Swamp and become a part of the madness!

Details can be found on the Audio Games forum:
http://is.gd/48WlmE #Swamp

A podcast has also been made if you're more inclined to listening to a human guide you through the process. The podcast contains examples straight from the game to help you come up with phrases. Find the podcast here:
http://is.gd/gwMLPC

The due-date is December 31st, but the earlier, the better. We really need more female voices, so ladies, please try and contribute! I'll be looking forward to hearing your entry.

Kai