The only way I know of is like if it says for example, hard right just turn right until it is in the middle of your speakers. Then if it doesn't go back to the left then you know you've successfully made the turn.

From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 6:26 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] help needed with topspeed 3

Hi everyone, i've just downloaded TopSpeed 3, but don't know how to do the different turns, like easy right and hard right etc. I know you use your arrows to turn, but how do you only turn slightly or sharply? I really like the game sounds and the main menu voice, it's a shame though it doesn't cost, as my parents are really stuck for ideas as to what to buy me for Christmas. Is there an audio review of topspeed 3 anywhere? Thanks from Lori.