Use the index inside the chm. Works great for searching. I also find the chm
easier as the foundation is pretty straight forward and is easy to find the
object or function I need info on.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gamers [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On Behalf Of Gabriel
Battaglia (Kriyaban)
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 2:42 AM
To: Gamers Audissey Mailinglist
Subject: [Audyssey] BGT manual.

Hi all.
Is it possibile to have the Manual of BGT script, all in a searchable file?
I mean that with structured capters and section, some time is not
confortable to search for a certain statement, operator or chunk
of code. I'd like to have it all in a txt or rtf document, as it were a
book.
If it doesn't exist in that format, do you maybe know some piece of software
that converts a .CHM file into it?
Thanks.

Gabriel.