hello the supposed review commands for change reaction 2.0 are not working for
me on the  he mac. i hold down the command key and arrow keys are just using
their functions associated with them in regular game play any ideas please?
guess people review stacks as they play before placing coins? even after
re-reading instructions again it seems so random to me and no idea how to
properly play this product