Hi.
I know it has been a long time sense I have posted here, but I have a problem
with the rs games client.
I can install it, but when I launch the client, I get the following error
rsg.exe - Bad Image
The application or DLL C:\Program Files\RS Games
Client\sound_lib\lib\x86\basswma.dll is not a valid Windows image. Please check
this against your installation diskette.