I haven't noticed that option, do I have to register to use it?
As regards the rss, I am getting some of the messages, but many of them aren't showing up. I had 15 this afternoon, and it would appear that at least 75 were posted to the forum. I'm not sure if this is a setting on my computer, or if I'm missing something though.

----- Original Message -----
From: "dark" <d...@xgam.org
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 21:10:17 -0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audiogames.net forum/rss feed/keeping up-to-dateontopics

Hi John.

I've never used them myself but I thought the rss feeds were topic specific, so if you go to the swamp topic and add the rss there you should just! get
messages about that topic.

alternatively, if you subscribe to the topic, ie, check the box at the bottom of the page, the forum will mail you everytime there is a new reply.

Hth.

all the best,