Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Alter aeon: where am I going wrong?
From: Dennis Towne <s...@xirr.com>
Date: 04/01/2013 5:28 pm

It's not time dependent.  It's dependent on how much other stuff you
do.  If you only ever kill one mob, no matter how long you wait,
you'll never get full exp for it again.

You have to rotate areas.  It can also be easier to dent some mobs
than others - for example if you're killing spider guards four times
as often as wolf spiders, you'll always dent on the guards before the
wolf spiders, and the wolf spiders will undent before the guards do.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com