Well, plainly it's an option that works. So go for it! :D And the games are as awesome as they look. haha ----- Original Message ----- From: "dan cook" <dan.sc...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2013 11:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] The first Bokurano Daiboukenn game.

well as i don't have the time to propperly learn japanese at the
moment, I figured why not at least try as many of these games look
great.

True that. And like I said, I can't really comment on it... since I haven't

used it in detail. I just use dictionaries to look up words I occasionally don't know, and once in a while I'll use Google translate to confirm whether

I'm getting something right. What really messes it up is all the English
words that are used in Japanese, especially in games. But I do admire anyone

who has the patience to switch windows constantly to paste things.