GB: Hello Jim and thanks for you comments.

Jim:
I was wondering, Note Pad++ puts temporary line numbers to the left of the text. Did you say that you could search via those line numbers? I didn't see that.

GB: Yes, when debugger says to you an error occours at a specific line number, you may return to the edit, press the short cut assigned to the feature "Go to line", then entering the line that contains the mistake and press enter: you'll land there.

Jim:
 I also didn't see line rap on and off.
GB: it is located within the options dialogue, that must be managed with the
Jaws cursor only.

A couple of years ago, I was translating in to italian a web site who allows people to play chess via e-mail. I did all the translations with NotePad++ when it was at a early version and, you know what? The autocompletion worked well with Jaws 10. But now the Devs have changed the color scheme and Jaws don't recognize neather the selected text or autocompletation suggestions. Notepadh ++ should have also the ability to autoindent text as deep as you open or close brakes, which is very important when you write languages like C or Python.

I can Understand you Jim, when you say to like VB6 and its HIDE. What Jaws
version are you using?
I've tried it with Jaws 10, and VB2005 Express Edition Free too. but we, as a non USA users, are less lucky than you: Jaws looses a percent of power, when it comes translated into a foreign languages. Jaws with VB6 works, yes, but not so much.

Now I'm folling in love with this BGT that brings to me the objects I always wanted to use more than other like the keyboard and sound to easily play or create sounds.

I have the clue to try Visual studio with the C plus plus in order to see if its accessibility feature has been improved since last time I tried VB2008 Express Edition.

Greetings form Italy.
Gabriel.