No idea if they will work with Windows 8.0, as I have had no experience with it.

As for me staying out of trouble, for! get! it!!  I'd rather stay ornery!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Draconis Entertainment Releases SilverDollar 1.0.0

Well, from one dog user to another, you know what were always told? GRIN.
We have to follow our dog. GRIN.
But I wouldn't put boz in that much danger. GRIN.
73's off to you my friend.
Can't wait to this game comes to window for windows seven and or windows
eight.
Have a question for you.
I'm thinking of jumping to win 8.
Will the games that I have from D E and blast chamber work in win 8 or just
in win 7?
Right now I'm looking for a USB to nine pin adapter so that I can continue
to use my trusty old diasure of a dec-talk express.
Keep up with the gaming and try to stay out of trouble. GRIN.
Now dogs rule and canes drew. GRIN.

-----Original Message----- From: Charles Rivard