Hi,

I have put four new golf courses up on my web site.  The courses are

Green Meadows Country Club rating 66, jim reeves memorial rating 72, you better
be under par here rating 49, you better be under par rating 55.

File name wingcf13.exe  File size 69k.

The wingcf.exe file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games
page.

Have fun.

BFN
    Jim

Kitchen's Inc, for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA