All of Morokuma's games output text to the clipboard. That's the developer that is making brave of cloudia. Shadow Line by MM does as long as you select the correct option at startup. Those are all very good games, especially Morokuma's RPG's. Bokurano Daiboukenn 1 also outputs to the clipboard and I actually like it better than bk2. There's also Bloody School and ArkWar, but I can't remember the developer's name at the moment. All of these games can be found under the links sections of the various japanese developers websites.

From: "Sarah Haake" <ti...@gmx.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 03:32 AM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] Japanese audiogames

Hi list,

now that I got this translation plugin for NVDA to work, I wanted to find out which other Japanese audiogames I could play now. I currently play Bokurano Daibuken 2 and know about Brave of Cloudia. Are there other Japanese games which output the text to the clipboard so I can play them now using the plugin?

Thanks for your recommendations. *smiles*

Best regards
Sarah