Hi,

so, I finally got this game to work under Windows 7, yay. *smiles*

But I'm stuck already.

First question is, how can I save my game? I just spent hours trying to complete the tutorial and finally gave up. There was no way to exit the current level though, I had to close the game with alt+F4 and nothing was saved, which means I have to start over again, grrr. So, how can I save and is there actually a way to exit a level if I have to stop playing? I already realized that some levels can take quite some time and therefore it's possible that I have to stop in the middle of it.

My second question is about the tutorial. How on earth can I complete the last level of it? It's the one where the different terrains are explained, and I can't find the exit. I have the strong suspition that I run in circles. Lol. So, any help would be appreciated, I don't even know where to look for the exit or how to navigate this thing somewhat systematically.

So, thanks for any help and best regards
Sarah