Hi,

well, I know that the thing vibrates and makes a sound when you click on something, but this method of clicking through everything until you find the correct button is nothing I'd like to do to play a game. That means spending at least 5 minutes searching before I can even start. Besides, you get the same when you finally started Wii Sports, because you have to find the bowling game too. It's playable with help, yes. But it's not accessible. Accessible for me is when you can play a game without sighted help at all. But that doesn't mean that this is only for audiogames, I would for example call quite a few fighting games accessible, because you can pretty much play alone when you had someone who explained the menus once. But the Wii is a completely different thing here, for me at least. I want to know what I'm doing when I play something, not just randomly try something in hope that it might work.

Best regards
Sarah