From: "Eleni" <eleni...@cytanet.com.cy>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Pirate Memory Game and Q9.
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 02:22:11 +0200

Hi Dark. Thanks for your answer. Actually, I bought the game in 2007 and I
have my key, but it's useless without the set up file to install. I have
many set up files that I backed up especially for games I bought, as well as
many of my product keys and licenses but I don't know how I left this one
behind. Well, thanks very much anyway.
Eleni