But back to the original question, as for audiogames, SixthSense the
zombie survival shooter is pretty neat, and there are lots of other
games out there that aren't precisely audiogames in the tradition of
computerized audio games we've come to expect, but if you're looking
for some neat experiences, try the ChoieOfGames titles and anything
associated with it.

Also, if you want a kind of random little roguelike, try Maxcraft.
It's not Max Craft, as in the videogame character, but an island
called Maxcraft in which there are enemies. It's not to complex, but
it'll occasionally make you a little twitchy.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard