This was posted on the scs topic recently by CAE Jones:

This almost definitely still has some bugs, but I got most of the important stuff done, and I kinda have to leave like now, so I thought I'd go ahead and upload it and try to patch it if anything serious comes up. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/16520690/fyquest.zip Extract into your swamp folder. It will give you an unknown error as soon as it launches. Ignore this, and instead check the radio messages for your first instructions. Regarding shopping: I've confirmed all shops work other than these: Hospital Warehouse Police station High school Restaurant It's possible that I broke something since I last checked, but I don't expect this.

Type /help for some useful commands. Otherwise, try to have fun?

P.s:
There have been some updates and bug fixes, the link is the same though.