----- Original Message -----
From: "john" <jpcarnemo...@comcast.net>
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:22 PM

You should be able to type tts at any point, if that does nothing
you need to instal the mush reader.xml plugin. Control f12 is
either in lua audio, or intrinsic to mushclient itself, I'm not
sure. If you can send me a list of the plugisn you have
installed, I can let you know if there are any differences I
notice.