If it is like Chillingham, then once you finish it for the first time, is there replay value to it? Is it a game that has random features? From your info, it sounds like a text adventure, but I would like to know more, in a clearly written manner, preferably proofread for errors so that it is easily understood, about the plot in general.

To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 6:11 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] The Inquisitor info.

Hello, All.
I have been reading the messages about The Inquisitor game, and I am give a small piece of detail about the game. If those of you who have played Chillingham, Grizzly Gulch, and Dungeon Master. Well The Inquisitor is set up the same way as these games are, not like King of dragon pass.
The game is full audio and is menu base.
Exsample the character you play as will say I am in the main hall, and you go through a menu to pick where you want to go.
You also have a item menu aswell.
So when people say that the game is like King of dragon pass I would have to disagree and say it is more of a Chillingham setup.