I did speak to the Abbet for the second time a while ago. Then I think I spoke to the guard at some point while I was working on the catalyst. Now neither of them says anything. I was thinking the librarian but I wasn't sure.

But thou must!
-----Original Message----- From: anouk radix
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Inquisitor on the computer.

Hello, Try the abbott, and try the guard and the librarian again. Sorry
I am not totally sure what you have already done or not done in the game
at this point.
Greetings, Anouk,
I'll probably be buying the PC version at some point so I can LP it for YouTube after I beat the IOS version. But I'm not sure where to go now that I've made and used the catalyst.