From: "Steve Cullen" <scull...@optonline.net>
To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:37 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] iPhone

Hi Everyone,
Sorry if this is a little off topic. What I wanted to know is where did
everyone learn to use there iPhone.
I was looking for some audio tutorial But can't seem to find one any where.
If anyone could help I Would appreciate it thank you very mmuch.
Please feel free to email me at
scull...@optonline.net
Regards,
Steve Cullen